The Connecting Leeds Transport Strategy web page contains links to the various parts of the proposed Strategy. These allow you to make comments. The introduction to the Strategy states that it has “Six Big Moves.” These are:
- Thinking about transport differently
- Transforming the city centre
- Opportunities for mass transport
- Enhancing public transport
- De-carbonising transport
- Creating healthier streets, spaces and communities.
You can read more about the proposed mass transit system in this Yorkshire Evening Post article. The council intends that work on the mass transit system should take place between 2030 and 2035.
Sunday the 11th April will be the last opportunity to “have your say” on the Connecting Leeds Transport Strategy.